OTE £28k pa.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced full-time Showroom Assistant to be part of this exciting new opportunity and to help grow the company and build upon our existing customer base.
Working Monday to Sunday five days a week on a rota basis.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Answering Showroom calls
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping.
In-house training will be provided
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good interpersonal skills, due to day to day interaction with customers from all ages
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Polite and flexible
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player