The New Optimus 2 has had a very big face lift with the introduction of the R-Net from P&G which enables the customer to now have a better and more simple control system.
The Optimus is a big seller for Meyra in the UK and they have many customers that have many years of driving this superb machine.
Within the standard scope of delivery
- R-NET control including adjustment module without added extra cost so this is standard and a very good feature of the chair giving better handling of controls for the user.
- 4-point anchoring loops acc. to ISO 7176-19
- Even more powerful through new motors and gear
THIS PRODUCT IS ISO-CRASH TESTED
R-NET LCD-Display (optional extra) colour display available
- High contrast colour display for visualizing the selected function
- Display for speed, daily kilometers, total distance in km, etc.
- Display of energy consumption to optimize driving range that will help the user to know just how much power drainage has been or being used.
- Concise and intuitively to operate
- All functions including electric seat adjustment directly accessible
- Adjustment of the driving characteristics with hand programming device or PC –programme so east maintenance for engineers.
Transport in motor vehicles
The help of four integrated transport loops according to ISO 7176-19 enables easy anchoring of the wheelchair inside a motor vehicle.
MADE IN GERMANY