Mobile Wheelchair Technician – Gerald Simonds Healthcare – North West
Gerald Simonds Healthcare is looking to recruit a mobile service technician ideally based in the North West. This is a field based role and requires someone with a flexible approach, good organisational and interpersonal skills. There would be a considerable amount of driving involved so a clean driving licence would be required. A company van will be provided.
Gerald Simonds is one of the UK’s leading suppliers and distributors of lightweight manual and power wheelchairs, cushions and pressure management seating. Our mission is to provide long-term help to our customers, to enhance their health, mobility, comfort, dignity and quality of life by applying specialist knowledge to the provision of high-quality products and services. This includes helping customers to look after and maintain their equipment.
Duties will include:
- Arranging servicing and repair on our full range of manual and powered wheelchairs, add-on power drives and scooters, usually to be carried out in the customer’s home.
- Communicating directly with customers and taking responsibility for their service/repair needs.
- Ordering spare parts required to carry out servicing and repair.
- Liaising with head office and sales team personnel as and when required.
- Full training will be given to provide an in-depth understanding of our product range to ensure that the highest level of service is provided to both internal and external customers.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm. Competitive salary.
Please forward your CV for the attention of Brett Gilham at firstname.lastname@example.org (01296 380223)