The Cricket – quick, simple and effective transfer aid – in one easy step and with no slings attached! Moving clients from bed to chair, chair to toilet, bed to toilet with only one carer and one piece of equipment.
- Better patient handling - promoting good practices in managing patients care
- Helping to keep patients mobile for longer using correct nose over toes standing procedures
- A degree of upper mobility strength and weight bearing is needed to keep clients on their feet as well as supporting re-ablement when a client has been off their feet for up to 3 months
- Reducing staff costs and training
- Reducing need for hoisting and other ancillary equipment
For further details and to arrange a local demonstration please contact the sales team