Product Advisor – Jiraffe – Ireland (including Republic of and Northern Ireland)
With over 30 years’ experience of working with children and adults with special needs, Jiraffe is dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist products. We work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and, by taking the time to understand everyone’s needs, we aim to provide the products and services our customers need. We want to make a real difference to people’s lives – carers as well as children and adults, because here at Jiraffe we firmly believe everyone is entitled to have a happy and fulfilling life.
The Jiraffe range covers all aspects of everyday life from seating and standing, to mobility and sleeping and therapy and bathroom equipment and we’re adding new products regularly too! All our products are aimed at enabling people to experience a wider range of activities in comfort.
Jiraffe is part of Jenx Limited, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire we are a growing, successful business selling Jenx and Tarta products throughout the UK and Ireland. We do this through our team of knowledgeable and experienced Product Advisors based throughout the UK, supported by a first class Customer and Sales Support Team.
We have an opportunity to join our team of Product Advisors in Ireland. This role will be home based in Ireland, ideal location will be across the central belt but we will consider applications from anywhere in Ireland. We are therefore inviting applications from either sales or therapy professionals who believe that they have what it takes to develop a territory and grow sales whilst making a difference to the lives of the children who are at the centre of all we do.
As Product Advisor, you will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for the sales of Jiraffe products and services within your geographical territory.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating and advising our customers on the full range of Jiraffe products and services which will mean being able to identify their needs and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Conduct assessments, set ups and reviews of Jiraffe equipment in school, home or clinic to ensure appropriate solutions to a child’s postural needs.
- Delivering great customer service to build and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Ability to track the sales performance on your territory and develop and maintain a business plan. To be able to use this to identify opportunities for new and existing customers
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to maximise customer facing time in the most efficient way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- A hands-on and practical approach to equipment use and maintenance
- Good time management skills
- Commercial astute
- Ethical & approachable
- An empathetic approach to the circumstances and needs of our customers
- IT literate with MS Office and ability to learn new systems
- Full driving licence
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Qualifications in Physiotherapy or Occupational therapy would be desirable but not essential.
What we can offer you
Our work really does change young lives for the better and we stay true to our values in everything we do: Always Supportive; Always Caring; Always Safe; Always Ethical; Always Encouraging.
The success full candidate will receive a competitive salary with generous OTE. The position will also benefit from a company van, phone, PC as well as access to company pension, healthcare schemes, profit related bonus and a great range of benefits, rewards & training opportunities tailored around our core values and designed to help you reach your full potential whilst feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do.
As an Investors in People Silver accredited employer, we aim to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. We offer a challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and be proud of their contribution to the important work that we do.
We are proud to have a people-focused culture. Charity and social activities play an active part in our working lives and we are proud to be a responsible corporate citizen. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and encouraging. Check out our Facebook page to find out what the team have been up to recently!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the Disability Confident employer’s scheme. We will review your application based solely on your skills, experience and potential.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to Karen Grace, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21st August 2018