Sales Consultant – Pressalit Care – United Kingdom
With excellent sales skills and experience selling to occupational therapists, institutions and end users
Pressalit Care is a Danish manufacturer of stylish bathroom and kitchen solutions for the physically disabled. Designed to promote independence wherever possible and safe working environments when users need assistance, our products make a huge impact on the quality of peoples’ lives.
Uniquely our track mounted bathroom systems offer great value for money with improvements in space efficiency and the elimination of the need for adaptations when user requirements change.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant to develop opportunities with local authorities, occupational therapists (OTs), institutions and end users.
As Sales Consultant for Pressalit Care UK, your job is primarily concerned with developing profitable business with new and existing customers.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of sales and relationships with OTs and institutional specifiers.
- Product demonstrations using mobile display vehicle to OTs, local authority stakeholders and end users.
- Presenting talks and seminars to OTs and local authority stakeholders (Grants and Technical Officers).
- Working with ‘Best Practice’ sales process, employing Solutions Selling sales tools, and maintaining data in the CRM system in line with company guidelines and requirements.
- Developing product solutions for specifying OTs and project stakeholders, providing Auto CAD drawings and product schedules.
- Implementing sales plans and prioritising and scheduling activities so that targets are met.
- Ensuring clients receive the best customer service, technical advice and after sales support.
- Participating and sometimes planning exhibitions and other marketing activities.
In order to succeed in the job, you must:
Bring 3-5 years relevant sales experience with occupational therapists, institutions and end users. Your educational background is not decisive – most important is a proven record of accomplishment selling to this customer group.
As a person, we expect you to:
- Possess excellent sales skills by being able to present and appear professional and convincing.
- Be result orientated by focusing efforts on achieving measurable results and improvements. You show persistence in overcoming obstacles.
- Show initiative by identifying, dealing with issues proactively, and seizing opportunities that arise.
- Be structured and good at keeping many balls in the air, following up and always keeping your appointments.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have a flexible and positive approach towards your job and your colleagues
You will be part of a company that is continually evolving. The Pressalit culture is characterised by responsibility, freedom and diversity – this with a strong focus on our four values “We listen, we give, we play, we act”. This is a very independent, responsible and rewarding job, which presents a variety of challenges.
Location: Your location is not essential; we are open to applications from all over the United Kingdom.
If you have further questions regarding this job, you are welcome to contact Sales Manager, Andrew Lowndes, +44 787 984 1720.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. Send your application explaining why you will succeed with this role to https://pressalit.easycruit.com/vacancy/2078917/76043?iso=dk
Appointment desired as soon as possible.